14 November 2009 - Tired
Working hour: 1800-2200
I used up 1 whole box of tissue just before going to work today! I wonder why I keep sneezing today. Almost decided not to report for work today.
Because of APEC meeting, I decided to take MRT to work today instead of the bus. All thanks to the radio that tell me that road are close. -.-
Stationed in the pantry today. Restaurant is not packed at all. All thanks to APEC meeting at suntec city. So I din jam up the place with all the orders. (:
Queenie came back to eat again today. My "papa" is trying to get us to work at Ritz Carlton instead. I guess it's worth considering about it.
After work, we all went out for supper at Geylang. There's 7 of us in total. I ate until quite full.
Cabbed home with Catherine and Yang Han. I'm so tired that I just fall asleep right after bathing and drying my hair.
It's assignment again tomorrow. Weekends are just so short - lived.
Eric is back in Singapore from Thailand early this morning. And he flew us aeroplane by not coming last minute.
Nothing much to update. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment